This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Good morning peepz,

Yesterday morning I woke up at 10am at my friends house, I hadn't even been drinking, I guess I was just tired. We had got home at about 1.10am on New Years day, just because they had been running a church service to see in the New Year, and I had to stay up because I wouldn't get much sleep with drunken revellers running about, so I went home with my friends after their service.
I went to the post office and the beach and loads of people were out, but not many were saying 'happy new year!' to other people as they used to.

I stayed at their house until lunch time ish and then they dropped me off in one of the towns to get a connection to wherever I was going next.
I went down to the ferry and got the ferry and the train and went walking for a few hours along the cliffs and the shore, lots of people were out and about but again they weren't saying 'happy new year!'

My legs were hurting by the time I headed back, and I arrived back in town by about 7.30pm, and found one more sticker and got a cuppa in McD's.

Eventually there was nowhere to go and nothing to do so I went and set up a camp, two sleeping bags and some handwarmers to keep me warm, and my little lantern for light, I lit the stove and cooked some soup and then some pasta and then I brewed some tea, I read a bit of my book and boiled the handwarmers.
Never get 'reusable handwarmers' if you are homeless, they last  30 minutes at most, are not very warm and have to be boiled to be reused, not much use to a homeless person, while disposable handwarmers last up to 10 hours and generate a lot of heat.

So I sat and had my supper and went back to my cavewoman roots, apart from reading my book, which is not a caveperson thing. I used up the last of my stove fuel, oh no! Arghh.

Then I went for a walk and eventually it was bed time.
I tucked up in the blanket pile, it was a cold night and it took me time to get comfortable but eventually I slept, I don't think I slept well, but I woke at about 7.40am and scrambled.

Was relieved to know that life returns to normal today and I have survived what is the worst week for any homeless person, Christmas week.
The problem was that I had no cash left and I had to wait until 9am to get my last £2.70 out of my post office account.
So I sat in the church garden a while and then went and reluctantly changed out of my thermals and washed myself.
Eventually the post office opened and I got my last bit of money (until tomorrow) and got a cuppa from McD's.
I wandered up the road but the place I wanted to go was closed so I went over to the cheapo supermarket to see if I could get some bargain food. I got four cheese topped rolls and some biscuits - yes, I bought biscuits, I must be ill.
It seems as if the whole church is in the supermarket at that time of day so I got comments like 'is that your breakfast?' - well, yes it is, and my lunch and supper! haha.

So I went back to see if the place was open and it was, it is a MIND centre, I like MIND, I used to go to them as a 'socially isolated person' because of my Asperger Syndrome when I was younger, but the MINDs in the other towns I have been in were often oversubscribed and couldn't help much.
This MIND is able to help, and they made me very welcome and put the kettle on, which is always a good thing, and registered me on a WRAP course, I hope it means they will wrap me in bubble wrap and put me in a quiet corner to snooze. No, I need help with the depression and horror, the recent depressive episode has scared me.

Burger man gave me a free cuppa and wished me a happy new year.

Here I am, writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment