This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Hi peeps, excuse the delay in todays blog,
I have been a busy person.

Yesterday the library closed at 5pm and I went to sit in church.
I ate my supper rather early as I was hungry again.

Then as I was reading the notices in the church porch, as I had been too hot in church, a man was struggling to get a lady through the door in a wheelchair so I hurried to the rescue.
They were happy with that and told me they were there so the lady could teach the conformation group, I told them I didn't need confirming, I was too shy to ask if I would come in the hall for a cuppa but a man who knew me came out and asked if I wanted a cuppa. That man is a perpetual tea maker he, just makes lots and lots of tea in the church kitchen, I like people like that.
Several cups of tea later I was invited to sit in on the class, and when my friend from the bookshop came in to help with the class she looked surprised to see me but I explained that I was invited.

So I sat through the class, and it was good for me because I was having bad flashbacks on my own.
Then my friend invited me to the pub because she and her husband and friends were having drinks and an enviromental discussion there, so I tagged along and had a coffee.
afterwards we parted company and I wandered back to the sleeping place, the police walked past me without hassling me and the sleeping place was dark and quiet and I bedded down, I thought I was lucky and would have an early night but it all went wrong.

To my surprise a mysterious package was sitting on my bedding bags, on further inspection it contained shortcake and a pack of dolly mixtures, the dolly mixtures kind of narrows it down to a list of three suspects, thank you!

I had to get up and go to the loo quite quickly not long after settling down and managed to completely mess that up, and my jeans, and the zip on the sleeping bag broke.
Both my heavy top blankets were already out of action due to being soaking wet, and the lightweight top blanket was also quite wet, now with the sleeping bag zip broken and galeforce winds battering me I got very little sleep, the birds started yelling at 1am again and I was having hellish flashbacks and by 5am the galeforce freezing wind was accompanied by torrential rain, so the top blanket was soaked and blowing away and I was cold and tired, I had managed a few patches of dozing and that is all.
I was reluctant to get up into the miserable weather but I did, salavaging what dry bedding I had left, and stashing the bedding and off I went to McD's.

My money was through so I had my bagel with a cuppa and some juice.
Then I got my clothing pack out of the hedge and changed into clean clothes, went shopping and got deodorant and foam pads and other necessities and then settled down for a cuppa in the cafe.
The weather improved, sunny with a cold breeze.

I went to see the man at the computer shop and pay for my computer, he was very nice and we chatted and he let me pay a reduced price for the repairs, so here I am with my computer!

Then I went to counselling.
Counselling was ok, only I really struggled to know what the lady was asking me a lot of the time, but she was mainly gaining an understanding of my reactions to things, it was ok.

Then I went and asked the hairdresser man how much a haircut would be as my hair was so straggly and mucky, he replied 'cheap to you'. He is a nice guy, and he did my hair and chattered away as he did it, he charged £10 for a good haircut, I like him, he and the computer man have shops in the same row and they know I am homeless and they are nice and kind.

So off I tootled with a sparkling haircut and I stopped at the bookshop for a coffee before I caught the train and came to the happy bed and breakfast and fell asleep in a bed for a few hours and woke up with no pain or flashbacks.

I am in this town until tomorrow and I am meeting my friends here for the London weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment