Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 January 2013

morning peeps,
I was falling asleep at my computer in the library yesterday.

When the library closed I went to church and cuddled the radiator and prayed, then the poverty charity were having a meeting so I wandered in there and they gave me a chair by the radiator and a kitkat bar.
After the meeting they made me a cuppa and said that one of them would help me look for blankets in the chattery shops tomorrow.
They gave me enough money for a night bus ticket and some food and tea.

So I wandered around on the buses and got a hot drink and then went to my porch and bedded down, with the new sleeping bag and jacket I was not freezing cold, but still not really warm enough.
I slept lightly for most of the night but had no dreams that I remember.

I woke in the dark early morning, wintry showers were wandering about but no snow had settled.
I had enough money to go to McD's and have my bagel and cuppa, and then I wandered to the cafe and met my friend.
The usual congregation didn't congregate in the cafe, only one other person turned up, so we had a quiet cafe, then I went to Mass and had a cuppa afterwards with the various people and then we went to look round the chattery shops for blankets, people must have been panic buying blankets as all we could find was a cot blanket, which will do for my head and shoulders. There are usually blankets and duvets.
Someone from church said she would bring some blankets tomorrow.

I went to the community group to see all me pals, and we had a nice social time and lots of tea and some nice lunch, then I had a chat to the old gardener at the church.

and here I am, to assure the eyups and the martians that I am not hiding out in a big snowdrift or dead of hypothermia. The weather is set to remain very cold and snowing and will be well below freezing tonight, be thankful for your warm beds, peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.