This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 15 March 2012

well I got my payment by the skin of my teeth, it was 12.20 when i got it, after wandering around cross and anxious because I had to be at the passport office for 12.50 and I needed the money to get passport photos and pay for the passport.
Once I had the money I hurried to find a place to get photos, found I needed a £5 note, went to change a £10 and no one had change, :( managed it in the end, acceptable but ugly photos.
Managed a cup of tea while I got my paperwork together, got to the passport office, hot and sticky, waited hot and sticky, started a migraine, waited a while, had an interview, paid the cashier, hurried off, hot and sticky, got food! At last! went to the bus station and climbed out of my thermals, it was below freezing last night and now it is hot.

I caught the bus at last. Got to the daycentre, the nice lady let me put my netbook on charge in her office while I showered, they had found me a pair of jeans that fit, so I took my smelly jeans off, I will do a load of washing tomorrow.
Very clean and comfortable in new jeans, teeshirt, top, socks and men's underpants, all I need is a new bra.

and boots

and a backpack.

Then it was back into town, waited ages for a bus, it was very crowded, so I waited for the next one which was quiet.
Got to town, managed to find a cup of tea of sorts, they don't have a good market or good cheap cafes really.

Went to see the nurse, she checked my peak flow and it is down to 360, she said I could play football by all means and it may help my lungs :) She also gave me six months supply of magic pills :)
I forgot my sore throat.

Here I am in a private study room. I am very tired.

Tomorrow may be a busy day, but tonight I am going to mass if it not too crowded.

I need a break from soup kitchen now that I can buy my own tea and supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment