Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hello bloggys,
I got my passport, what a momentous moment, took it with my cheque to the money shop, they cashed the cheque but charged vast amounts to do so, but I just have to think that I am lucky to have got that money at all and every little helps.

I went shopping, got some jeans, not great but a change from the ones that smell, which can now be washed, and got pants and socks, changed into clean clothes, had some food, had a haircut, felt better, now in all clean clothes as I got a clean top and teeshirt from my stash, I also bought a new bandage for my leg, and some more deodorant and things, sprayed my boots with deodorant and now all clean I feel better about going to my friends' house for the night, got to my friends' house, had supper, am now blogging.
This is my last night indoors, I am released back to the wild tomorrow. I wonder if I will still know how to hunt for my food? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.