This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Good morning bloggypeople, I nearly went to morning prayer but I had sinful cravings for the internet so I came here instead, I will go to mass tonight instead. :)

So, what is happening?
I went to the walk in centre after I had been in the library, they stocked me up on asthma medicine, the daily asthma medicine, the one that I got a week or so ago was the reliever inhaler.

I went to soup kitchen last night, it was good, I hoovered some ham sandwiches and four cups of delicious tea, and I took some crisps and chocolate wafers for the next day as the weekend is going to be more scarce of food.

Soup kitchen was as quiet and ordered as usual, there is just that one rude pushy immigrant who pushes.

Anyway, it was cold, it was a friday night, so I wanted to get away from the town centre a bit, and I had somewhere in mind :)
I went back to my stashpile, which is in a different place from where my stuff was nicked from, my stashpile was safe and sound, a bit wet from the dew.

I staggered back to where I was hoping to sleep, I picked up a bottle of spring water, half full, as I walked, ideal.

I had a scout round the new place, the problem with new towns and places is you don't know what other people might do, or if someone else sleeps there, I stayed very alert and slept lightly when I bedded down, the cold clear night and very heavy dew did't help, after all, it is my first night out under the stars for some time, but I was ok, I dozed and rested and listened to the trains chugging past, my favourite lullaby. I feel better for my night outdoors, never mind the lack of sleep, I have been in this town three nights and have got through those nights without being disturbed and in the first week in a new town that is all that matters, nothing else matters.

I got up early and went to get water, set up my stove and brewed coffee, did some weeding in the public gardens and then went to have my wash.
My breakfast was crisps and chocolate wafers.
I nearly stayed for mass when I went to sit in the church, but I decided not to, I will go this evening and I want to internet for a while.

There is a coffee morning nearby in about an hour, and I will go and join that and that will be the next stepping stone for the thin weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment