Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 March 2012

Hello bloggy,

I slept well last night, got up and moved at 7.30, got a cuppa at the bus station and read my book.
Went to church and then to the daycentre, had a shower and some breakfast at the daycentre, went to play football, didn't think I would last because I was struggling but I played ok, one of our players played his last match with us today as his leg is going to be amputated :(

I got dropped off in town and went to mass and lunch, all ok, and headed back to the daycentre to get my things, had another shower to recover from football, but I feel really rough, the football was too much for my system.
Came back into town, changed some clothes, got credit and replied to a text from my friends who are offering me a bed for tonight.

Here I am blogging, I hope I can go to my sleeping place and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.