Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

Do you ever have a week when you break your hedgecutter, lose your fork, and end up with two mowers? Haha.

Today I went to work, it was a warm day and I worked on one garden all morning.

Then I went down to the site to see the boys and see what work I will be doing there for this week.
We had a walk round, and there is plenty of my kind of work to do. I specialize in clearance and heavy duty weeding. And I do like that site. I was surprised that the boss had got the trainee mowing at a smart pace, I asked how he managed that and he put his head in his hands and said 'Don't ask!'

Then after that I had my old lady's garden to do. Weeding and cutting back.

I mowed one of their lawns with their mower, and was very surprised when they offered me the mower. It is slightly old but very reliable, starts first time and does a good cut, and they have had it serviced every year, but they want a new mower, so they said I can have the old one.
I now own two mowers, can't use two at once, so the boss says that one can go in the lockup until we need it. Cool.

I came home hot and tired, and have been sitting quietly, watched Hollyoaks but am now at the desk, reviewing writing.

Tomorrow I start the day on the cliff top, and then I am on the sub-contract work that I looked at with the boss today.
Friday I am there in the morning and then another old lady in the afternoon.
The care home is the only unallocated work this week and I need to give them as much time and attention as I can, so I may work Saturday.


I forgot to say, I watched the beginning of that new drama 'Broken' I had hoped that it was the cult film 'Broken' which I liked so much, in a sad way, but it wasn't. Unfortunately the BBC drama 'Broken' had a very unrealistic priest and a dangerously unrealistic Mass and things going on, I really didn't like it at all, so I switched it off. I liked the opening theme though, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pB-wOfhrr0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.