Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 11 May 2017

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

Max doesn't have to go in until tomorrow morning now, but I have worked hard all day despite not being well. So my week's work is done. But I can't relax until I know Max is OK.

This is a relapse, it has the symptoms, exhuastion - I want to go to bed now, aching, muddled, and sleep disturbance. Not being able to eat all my supper is definitely a symptom, today and yesterday.

Yesterday I went out with the peeps for a meal, and although it was nice, I could only eat half of it, and tonight my usual supper is partly left.

I need to finish checking Max and sorting myself out and hanging the washing up before bed, but I just want to crawl into bed and be asleep.

Max has been washed, hoovered, and cleared out, my tools are in a ton bag in the hall for me to trip over when I need the loo in the night.

The blogs are statting strangely, Jersey and Freemasons, what? You worked out that the Freemasons sacked Bob Key for his vainglorious little Justin Welby double-faced show? Lol. No, Key was paid off after being upheld by Welby, and no-one would do anything about all this injustice.

Tomorrow is an early start to drop Max off, wish us luck.

For the record, for people reading this in decades to come, the drought continues, the occasional rain is light, and my work gets harder as the drought continues, we are due rain now but it isn't bothering, which is OK so I can put the washing out, and then the rain will just send a cloud right above my washing only.

I am so tired and in such pain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.