Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 21 May 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

Well I slept reasonably well and woke a little late.
I got on with some writing, my end of term paper is due in this week and it is in complete draft form now.
I remembered to wash and dress and things before I set off for church through the lovely sunny morning.

Church was good today because they were making a day of it, so we had the service and then a massive huge lunch with loads of food in it and the best company in the world of course, and then another talk, and it was going to go on from there, but I had had to leave Max in a strange space because there were no spaces at church or nearby, so I excused myself at 2.30 and came home as I had so much to do. Everyone else will still be at church, but I need to avoid overdose of church, I cope very well with it these days but even today I was having flashbacks and still suffering the harm to me by the Church of England as I tried to worship.

I have been writing, and I forgot to put the bed linen wash on before I went to church, so it went on and out this afternoon, probably dry by now in this weather.

There is nothing fascinating on TV, and the sea is a rather boring low tide. So I am just writing some more.

Tomorrow I am working with the boss, probably, and it will be a hot sunny day on the seafront, so I will need my sun lotion as I am burned from just being out today.

This week is different because I have the holiday cottage to do before half-term visitors arrive, there are two half terms, as some of the Jersey readers will know, so it confuses me. But my old lady is away as well so I am doing the holiday cottage on Tuesday in time for the visitors and the other Tuesday work goes onto Wednesday. I have various things to get from the garden centre for several places as well.
Apart from that it is a normal week, but next week is another bank holiday! So work pushes forward again then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.