Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 1 May 2017

Ashenden Post

Whoever sent a a weird rambling post about Ashenden, try doing that when you aren't drunk, and you must qualify your rambling before I publish it. Ashenden did not retire, he was forced to resign because his insane behaviour was of grave concern to the Church of England.

Unless you can override Jesus' teachings of 'Judge not lest ye yourself be judged' and also explain how it is acceptable for Ashenden to attack Christianity by attacking vulnerable groups, I am the wrong target.

Ashenden's attacks on vulnerable groups are depravity, and Jesus would not condone them, and unless you have a very good argument, which I haven't seen yet from your empty ramble, don't trouble me with your un-evidenced opinions.

I deal with Christians trying to practicing or trying to excuse homophobia and other prejudices and genuinely beleiving that they are Christian or doing the right thing.
Reality is that Jesus' words and attitudes override anything from the Old Testament or St. Paul that encourages prejudice.

Gavin Ashenden is a divorcee, he is not and hasn't been, in a position to preach or give his view of Christianity since he divorced, Jesus Himself was against divorce in no uncertain terms, but he was not prejudiced against vulnerable groups.

And again, Ashenden hasn't retired, he was asked to resign as Queen's Chaplain because he frequently used the title while ranting and attacking vulnerable groups, and he also resigned as a Jersey clergyman and then resigned altogether from the Church.

So, try to sober up before trying to post misleading and unqualified comments on my blog, OK? Jesus doesn't condone Ashenden, he is worshipping his own ego for his own purproses and anyone blidnly following or upholding his bad behaviour has lost sight of  God.

Dear Poster, your Ashenden God has fallen, you need to find someone else with extreme beliefs to follow, You are belatedly and drunkenly trying to uphold someone whose madness ended their career.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.