Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 1 June 2017

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

One very tired nortyperson on her way to early bed.

Today I started the day on the cliff top, where there was the usual helpful breeze.

Then I went to collect my fork from the garden where I left it, and stopped to get lunch and petrol on my way to the afternoon's sub-contract work.

My hedgecutter is working again!

I spent the afternoon working on the millionaires estate by the water, and as always there was a helpful breeze there too, and it was peaceful despite being our half-term, because most residents don't live there full time, it is their second home or holiday home, so it was relatively quiet, I was lucky that the sun moved round as I worked, so I had some shade, but various well-off people tutted about me being a 'poor woman, having to work in this heat!'
They don't know about manual labour, and I don't have any choice but to do this work, no matter how tired and in pain I get.

Anyway, most of my afternoon was spent sorting out a shambolic hedge, I did my best with it.
I was offered drinks but I had bottles with me, I have never worked up there without being offered drinks, they almost compete to get me to drink things, I think millionaires struggle to understand that lady gardeners can be very competent and self-sufficient. Haha, am I being prejudiced? I like working there, I love the boats and the water.

As I was finishing, the boss came up to do some strimming, so we chatted. And then I headed home, as he only had one strimmer with him.

I have been so tired and aching, I have had my shower and put deep heat in my aching muscles but I am useless.

Tomorrow is similar, only I am on the estate in the morning and working for one of my old ladies in the afternoon.
I will have to work part of Saturday as well. Tomorrow looks hot but cloud for the morning so I may be OK.

I have to admit, I am finding life hard. The work and the ongoing distress over the way the church have destroyed me, and trying to make ends meet, even though I work. I get so tired and I wonder what the point of it all is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.