Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 May 2017

Friday

Good evening peeps,

This morning I went to work on the farm, the little farm, not the big one. I don't know if I updated you but I quit the big farm, the one where I did lambing, I was unhappy working for them and it was chaotic.

The little farm is also owned by high-flying business people but I feel better with them and I like working for them. I arrived this morning and was handed a box of new-laid eggs, I was delighted. I did water the greenhouse for them that other time when no-one was home, but a box of eggs is worth a lot to someone like me who still struggles to make ends meet.

Anyway, the farm is on a hill and the wind was howling, but I worked hard in the howling wind, while the sea and the long grasses waved in the wind down the hill.

When I finished I headed into town for petrol, the bank, the loo, and then round to the garden centre to pick up supplies for the next job. I always natter to myself at the garden centre, like most shopping it makes me nervous, so I mutter about six shrubs and a free weed and things.

I can't believe that I forgot to say that my adoptive mum told me she has a return of cancer, it is a mild cancer but obviously distressing and also uncomfortable for her. She was trying to reassure me, but you know my history of friends and cancer, especially the recent and swift loss of life of my friend. It is a mild cancer, not an immediately life threatening one, but the adoptives have enough trouble.

Anyway I got compost and plants and headed for the next job.

I worked hard with planting up and then weeding, and then it was time to come home, end of the working week.

My clothes are in the wash, I am showered but not fed, lazy me! And I have been watching Hollyoaks. I had to laugh at Simone interrupting the boys' battle game with her election campaign. And Lisa grabbing the gun and shooting Darren because Simone was in the way. Hilarious, got to see it again, that whole scene was brilliant, the good side of Hollyoaks.

I have no work this weekend, well, you know me, if it isn't one kind of work it is another. But I will have a lie in tomorrow and on Sunday I will go to church and see my peeps. You won't believe this after how the bank holidays have affected my work, but next week is a four day week for me because of Max going in for service, repairs and MOT.

Bank holidays are complicated for me because Monday is my sub-contract day and the team don't work bank holidays, so we have to do a different day that week, which pushes my work up, and I only have two possible gardens that I can do on bank holiday and usually I can't time them for then, and being self-employed I don't get paid if I don't work.

This next week, when Max is in, my tools and mower will be here and not in Max, and I have to drop him off the night before as he has to be cold for the work to be done. So I have to get myself home and back there without him, five miles, and I am without vehicle and equipment for however long it takes.

This is daunting to me because he will be the first car I have put through MOT since I rebuilt my life, and the first car since I started working full time and depending on the car for work.

Max has to go on Monday after work for a quick effort to re-set a fault, and it is important that is done or he could fail. Then the MOT is later in the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.