Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 May 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

Phew what a day.

I have been working with the boss today, and the weather was HOT, not warm and I had a migraine by midday.
We got everything done, and done well, but it was an effort for me today, I am tired.

I don't know if my mate is bringing the ton bags here for me for tomorrow's work or not, he has moved to close to where I live, further away from the holiday cottage, and I am working there all day tomorrow. I am waiting for an answer from him about the bags.

Hollyoaks has been dramatic, I am just watching first look hollyoaks over again and then I must go shopping, and if I am not too tired I will carry on preparing my end of term paper for submission.

I still have a migraine, I hope it goes off. I am not used to such hot weather. And the weather is due to stay like this for two weeks.

I cannot believe that Hollyoaks keep killing their best actors, Stupid.

And that sock is still missing, I am having a tough time, peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.