Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I am too tired to do anything. The work on the estate is very hard and I am usually too tired to do anything when I get home from that.

Yesterday I had a quiet day generally, I went to work briefly but it kept raining and it was very quiet here. So I did some lunch and watched some television and fell asleep, remained asleep for three hours.

Then I got on with writing. Television was disappointing until the drama of Hollyoaks.
Wow.

Car Insurers work on bank holidays. I got an email from them.
Last week I got a renewal quote and I was not impressed. I know everyone's insurance has shot up but I didn't think much of the quote so I told them so and said don't renew, I will find a better quote. I found a quote £100 cheaper that I was going to go for, but my insurers emailed and gave a rather convoluted story about why the insurance had gone up, and gave me a much better quote. Impressive.

It is sods law that Max had his MOT recently and then Tax and Insurance renewals came up at the same time. I have just done his tax this evening and the insurance will be due on Monday, which means the money has to be in the bank on Friday. And with it being another four day week, trying to get the rent, tax and insurance together is no easy task.

Anyway, this morning I was tired, it was hard to get up, rest makes me tired, my workmates say it is the same for them.
And being tired with a hard day ahead is never good.

I showered and dressed and had breakfast and took my packed lunch, so that was OK.
We all arrived at work early, so we started early, we may have been sleepy but none of us are lazy.

I did the litterpick and the boss and my workmate got on the mowing and strimming, while the trainee was weeding.
After the litterpick I went to work with the trainee, but it is really hard to get him to focus and get much done, and as you know, I am not keen on supervising trainees, I turned down a prestigious position last year for that very reason.

The boss and my workmate had to walk round the site with a manager to discuss things, there has been a lot of tension, as I may have mentioned, regarding our work and the managers' attitudes, but thankfully things got resolved a bit today.

After the meeting I went to talk to the boss about the trainee, the two previous trainees were hard working and keen, but this one is very hard to motivate and I felt that I was the wrong person to help him. We all have trouble getting him to work, but you know how I am, I get stressed and worried. So the boss said he would put the trainee on a mower and let me get on with my work.

For some reason that didn't happen and I ended up on a mower instead as the mowing was now lagging behind.

It wasn't a hot day, but mowing sure brings your temperature up! I have got so used to the broken mower with no drive that I kept forgetting that my workmate's mower has a drive. But even with a drive, it is hard work, as I always tell you. Still, at least I got several cups of tea as I worked today.

We finished mowing in time for more weeding and trimming, and I worked with the boss while the trainee worked with my workmate, and we got a lot done, we are not lazy, indeed we barely stopped for lunch, but there is so much to do.

But it was a nice end to the day, when all of us finished off work at the place we usually finish, plenty of banter and joking around.

I am always relieved to survive the day, it is the hardest work I do.  And I had no meds with me and did fine without them. Although I was worryingly short of breath sometimes, I am more short of breath these days, probably hayfever.

Anyway, on the way home I made a brief stop at a garden that I am watering for a month while the owners are away.

I came home and showered and changed, then had to go out to get food.
Hollyoaks was dramatic, and then I was listening to music on headphones, just in that mood, and not doing much else.

I paid Max's tax online. I really think the online system is great compared to the complicated old system.

Tomorrow is not too harsh, I start with three hours for a client not too far away, and that isn't an early start.
Then I go and meet the boys at another estate we do, I will just walk round with the boss at lunchtime and look at what needs doing as I am doing two half-days there this week, while the boss and my workmate are up there tomorrow. Then after lunch I have one of my old ladies to work for.
That is it for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.