This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Tuesday morning

Good morning peeps,

Excuse the lack of update, I was tired and working hard.

Good news, you know I was spitting blood? Well that wasn't such good news, it is my esophogus but the good news is I will be back on Omeprazole this week, and that should dry it out without further ado. Omeprazole is a relatively mild drug and it prevents further bleeding and dries it out so it can heal. After I had the tubes down my throat last time they put me on a high dose of it and it worked very well. Same again and I don't have to get scared any more.

The other good news is that I have been so inspired by the homeless charity and by people contacting me for advice and reading my books and even buying a sleeping bag for the charity in my honour, that I volunteered for a local charity and I meet them in a few days time.

Anyway, time I told you what's what.

I can never have a short night's sleep like Saturday night without a knock-on effect, and normally I have to have a daytime nap after that, but on Sunday I worked very hard with deep cleaning the flat and didn't rest. So on Sunday night I slept very deeply and had trouble waking up in the morning.

Monday is a day when I have to be up early due to working some distance away, so I fell out of bed and scrambled sleepily into some sort of presentable state, two shoes etc, forgot my hairband again, and headed for work about 10 minutes later than usual but I usually allow myself an hour and get there early and read while I wait, so I thought I would be fine. Haha.

It wasn't too bad through the villages apart from getting stuck behind a bus for 10 minutes.
Then in town there was a diversion, even that wasn't too bad, at least I knew the diversion route. But then it was the other side of town, traffic was stacking back to the roundabout and I was a bit puzzled, I was only 10 minutes late, it shouldn't be that bad.
But then a plain clothes police car shot past us with it's nee-naws going. Ah.

The traffic on that road can be heavy in the morning but an accident a few miles up was causing chaos.
But at least traffic was moving, and I got there only five minutes late, although the school traffic was a nightmare to dodge my way through.

I knew my team mate would know about the accident so he wouldn't mind the 5 minutes, we don't nitpick at all. But When I got there he wasn't there, I looked at my phone and he had sent me a text 10 minutes earlier saying he had gone to the tip to empty the van and had got stuck there. Traffic was generally mad in the district and it took him an hour to get through, so I was idly pruning random things by the time he got there.

We did a good day's work, with rain threatening all the time. By the time the rain really came in, we had got through our work anyway and were having an early finish.

Traffic was mad yesterday, morning and evening, lines of cars and also idiots pushing in, not indicating and behaving generically as traffic does in our district sometimes.

I got home early, thinking happily about a whole evening of study, and I certainly started well, I did get studying done, but I got tired by about 8pm and had to rest and not study, no worries, I am not behind, and with the music exam revision out of the way, everything feels much easier.

I went to bed early, so tired still, but I couldn't sleep for ages, then I slept, and I woke late, feeling sleepy and tired, good thing it is a day off.
I was dreaming of Jersey, I have dreamed of Jersey for three nights now as well as getting sparkles of premonition.

Well I have a lot to do despite it being a day off.
I have to take the washing to the lovely laundry ladies, change a time for one of my gardens, view a bedsit, do some piano practice, pay bills, shop for toiletries, study, etc, a day off is when everything else gets done.
The road is closed so I have to remember to do a diversion all day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.