Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 20 November 2016

Sunday Morning 00:22

Good morning peeps,

I don't sleep well at the moment, which is bad because I need sleep a lot, I am destroyed by the Diocese of Winchester and I can only go on surviving to finish telling my story if I can sleep.
And I do believe that unless the church kill me with a police attack, I have about enough time to finish telling my story before I fall down dead, my mind and body are horifically destroyed by what has happened.

Anyway, on a more cheerful note, me and Max went to meet the car's best friends, who ran diagnostics on Max, reset the fault, chatted cheerfully with us and told me he would price up a new catalyst and it wouldn't be too expensive, he told me where to get a washer pump for Max, so I am getting the washer pump and I will fit new windscreen washers too, they work but they are getting a bit worn.
Cars, Kids and Pets, they always need something. Thank goodness I only have a car!

This evening I decided to bring Max off the cliff top because of the severity of the storm. He normally sits directly on the cliff edge barrier with his stable pony, the red van. But this evening we left the van looking forlorn and tucked Max in all comfy with some big cars.

Anyway.

When we had got Max sorted by the car's best friend, me and Max had a drive on the Great Ship Bay, It was awesome with the waves, I don't often get there these days, indeed I barely stop to look at the sea any more, it is a pity but the psychological shattering by the Church of England has left me simply unable to love the sea and sky and nature any more. I am beaten and defeated and the joy is gone, I have tried to be me again but I am getting to the end of my life, you don't have to be old to be old and I have been aged and broken by the horror of what has happened.

Anyway. The weather has been stormy and thus work has been an impossibility.
But to my surprise someone sent me a small cheque this morning. Now my bank used to be open all day in town on a Saturday, so I went into town but the bank has cut it's opening hours.
It wasn't a waste of journey, I did some shopping, I ran some errands, but most of all I discovered that the newly refurbished library has a cracking music section!

I have been writing and editing all day, I am about to release something interesting.

The storm is pretty impressive.

Short Circuit 2 was on earlier. I realised something, I loved the Short Circuit films, I realised that I must be a sci-fi fan. Short Circuit, DARYL, Humans, Buffy, etc, who would have guessed?

I was also downloading grade 6 syllabuses and papers even though I am not supposed to go ahead with grade 6 yet. How norty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.