Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 11 November 2016

Friday evening

Something is dreadfully wrong with the blog stats, especially those from Jersey. There is a persistent, either triumphant, angry or frustrated statting up from Jersey. Would someone like to tell me what is going on?

Anyway, I don't know, unless it is a Church Times attack, in which case I will hand over to the person who sorts that out for me. I am going to close the Church Times down when I sue them. But that's another story.

Anyway,  Good evening peeps.
I am trying to live a normal life here despite the constant harm and the constant fear of harm, you know how I get about the stats, well the stats shot up when the Bishop and Archbishop launched their attack in the press, before I knew about it, so people were looking at my blog, it was the most catastrophic harm.

I must try to blog as normal.

I went and had a lovely day on garden clearance today, beautiful sunny day, huge wild cottage garden, lots of coffee, toilets available, a good lunch, generally an enjoyable day.

I came home and have been idling like last night, I need some time off after the exam and the assignments. Tooth fairy is on and I am enjoying watching that.

And the weekend is free for whatever I choose, I guess a bit of editing of a new book would be a good choice. I am doing assignment plans for the December and January assignments too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.