Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 26 November 2016

Saturday evening

Good evening peeps,

Just briefly because I am too tired.

Yesterday I got up early and headed off for a hard day's work on the gardening team, then I came home long enough to shower and change before working a shift at the homeless shelter, technically my working day was then 8.30am to 11pm plus journeys to and from work.

So I was tired this morning when I woke, so I lazily cleaned the flat while still in pyjamas.
Then I was off running errands before going back to do another shift with the homeless.
The centre that cooks meals is closed at the weekend, so I was tasked to go and get fish and chips, I took one of the homeless lads to help me as that was a lot of fish and chips to carry, and then we all ate enough to feel sleepy. I think the chip shop thought they were dreaming when we brought the list of orders in!

My car smells of homeless lad and chips, haha. It was another good shift, and I drove home through the cold quiet night and tried not to think about Christmas, because last Christmas, as with all Christmases, was too painful, and last Christmas day was the last time I saw my friend alive, she died a few weeks after Christmas.

I am so tired and I have so much to do, I hope more volunteers are found for the homeless project soon as although I love it, I mustn't let my university work fall behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.