Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 18 November 2016

Friday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well I am having trouble with sleep due to depression, flashbacks and insomnia.
But I was asleep this morning, dreaming that the UK was at war with Russia and the whole landscape and way of life had changed.

It could happen, Russia are doing some worrying things, but I am not an old church of england person so I am not wasting my life worrying about it. The old church people defeat the object of having faith in God with their silly worries for the future, they are all worldly with worldly concerns, and their click-sheeple response to the over-emotional rubbish that is called the news,  and it used to surprise me that the Church are so lacking in faith and even more 'of the world' and worldly things than people who don't go to church, but that's another story. One that isn't ready for publication yet

Anyway, I was woken up by the emergency services neenawing around, there is nothing on the local news feed to say why, but they have neenawed a bit.
I thought it might be the neighbour as an ambulance came screaming up here the other day and went to the neighbour's flat. of course that triggered trauma.

It is pouring with rain outside, bang goes any chance of work.  I will study all day and will take the car to the car's best friend later for the diagnostic check, after which I hope we can arrange to do the repairs.

I will work tomorrow morning, hopefully and get some cash, it is really hard being a self-employed gardener at this time of year.

I am on Omeprazole, so every dose of that is a step away from the danger of a perforated ulcer and coughing blood. Good.

I guess I had better get my writing and studying set up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.