Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wednesday

Good afternoon,

Well I slept better last night but didn't deliver papers this morning.
The weather has been dreadful again.

I will be back on the blue bike, doing my old round tomorrow and until we sort the car out.
It is harder with the blue bike now as I am some distance from the shop, and the weather is bad these days.
And tomorrow I have to get to work 8 miles away or more straight after the rounds and then back here for a trial run with my new type of work.
Argh and not a single clean shirt in the house and not enough change for the washing machine.
Don't worry, I will handwash my two dark work shirts.

Anyway, so this morning I was due to go to collect my parcels from the sorting office a few miles away,  and forgot the card I needed to collect them. stumped and cross, I walked down to the garage where the car was sitting sadly, paid the diagnostic fee and drove the car home. I knew the car would run, and it started and ran sweetly, although that does not mean it is safe or OK to drive, what mattered was that a short distance at a low speed brought the car home so I can empty it and together with the car's best friend when he comes home from working away, we will assess the car, and decide on scrapping or repairing it ourselves, not using a garage that has it's own interests at heart.
This will not be an overnight process so I will be without a car or a decision for up to a week. My adoptive parents have expressed support if need be, and I will be saving any money that comes in in order to try and resolve this situation.
Life is tough sometimes, and some of my livelihood is being lost during the wait and if I go without a car.

Anyway, the car started and ran home cheerfully with no warning lights on. But I can't drive her again now until we have sorted her out.
So then I took the ticket for my parcels, and got there to collect them, I didn't realise one of them would be a big box, I had taken my backpack with me but I had to carry the box.
I then went to the paper shop to resolve the whole situation and let them know what was going on and drop off customer bill payments, which can be cheques or cash, I worry about handling other people's money.

Then the rain was battering down and I got very wet making my way home with some soggy sausage and chips for lunch.

Once home, I opened my parcels, the new wireless router, the new net curtains, and the new water filter jug that means I don't have to descale the kettle every few weeks!

I was delighted to find that the net curtains were perfect fit, I had to do some cutting and that is not my strong point but the friend I would have asked to help me is very ill. So I cut the lengths of net curtain rather wonky but they look stunning in the windows. When I ever have time or money again I will replace the old brittle net curtains with the same type. The new nets are in windows that had no nets so they were priority. I feel proud of that achievement all by myself, measuring and cutting and things, things that are hard for me. I know all about 'gathering' and 'drop' now, all domesticated.

I managed to set the router up but I haven't managed to set the water filter up yet, maybe I ran out of genius for now.
The flat is going through another re-arrangement, I am pleased to tell you that after the hellish sleeping on the sofa bed, which makes such a nice sofa and such an awful bed, I am having a new bed delivered on Friday. Not a sofa bed, sadly but I think sleep is more important than anything now.

I came home soaking wet from town, so even my long sleeved top is soaked now. I am sitting here in pyjamas. I am going to wash my work shirts with boiling water from the kettle and washing powder, in the sink.

I think I need to sort myself and my flat out as I am sitting here drifting and I must get some study done too. The place could do with a hoover and a mop, and I need something for supper.

What can I say about political leaders and paedophile Bishops? Not much, don't expect statements from me at the moment. Have any of you tried these ripen at home fruits that are trending these days? Sometimes they are good, sometimes they just go rotten or stay too hard as well as going bad.
I like flat peaches, very stackable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.