This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Wednesday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I went to do my hard work shift, after my 'study breakfast' and I stopped at the second hand shop but couldn't see any suitable furniture.
The sun was shining and it was so warm after a cold start, I thought it was so unfair it rained all bank holiday and then the sun was warm enough for the beach and a sea swim yesterday but I had to work.

My hard work shift involves cleaning the whole of a big country house, so I went to do that, and by the time I had finished I was tired, I got home, had a meal and watched my programmes and went to bed early.

I woke at 5.30 this morning and had a shower.
It was almost dark when I got up, the sodium lights on the ships out on the bay were glowing bright, and the beginning of light was breaking through the clouds.

By the time I set off to the shop, a red and orange sunrise was occuring.

This morning I was due to start learning the rural distribution route. When I got to the newsagents, I was told that two new paper boys were due to start that morning and so I would go out in the van to learn the rural route and then take one of these paper boys round my old round.

Well we went out in the van, round the absolute maze of  small country lanes that I am afraid I will struggle to learn. If you think of Jersey's green lanes, it is a bit like that!
The first drop is to another rural distributor, who has to get her papers by 6.50am, so it is pressure too. I am even more worried about the car if I take this on!
Anyway, we got the papers done, came back, and one of the two new paper boy had arrived and been taken out by another distributor, so the boss went to collect the guy who's van has broken, so he could use the bosses van for his round, and I was instructed to wait and take on or another of the rounds that was left if  the paper boy didn't turn up. He didn't, so I was given my other round, the one I have been covering and will be doing with the rural route, not my old round, which I would have preferred.

So I got back here just after 8am. It is a dazzlingly sunny morning, low bright autumn sun and pure blue sky, this is real autumn weather, so cold in the morning and so bright.

Today I have therapy this morning, and normally I would be working after that, but today is the only day the warehouse can deliver my furniture and they can't be more specific than 'between 1 and 4 pm' So I will have to be home. I will study, and if they arrive fairly early, I will then go to work.
If not then I will have a long work day tomorrow, and then on Friday, I have the Royal Visit.

The Royal Visit being my Mum coming over for the day to give the new flat her seal of approval or otherwise.
So I have planned a nice day for us, some scenery and an outing to a local attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment