Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening peeps,

Well it hasn't been the best day. The car developed a problem as I did the papers, thankfully I was back into the town route by then, not in the countryside, so another delivery driver collected the papers and I rolled the car down the hill to the garage.

The cost of repair is massive and I cannot afford it yet.
Then my friend, who hasn't been well, has pneumonia.
She had a cold and a chest infection, and it got worse. I don't feel so well myself, I kind of almost caught the cold but when I got a sore throat I used TCP which can stop things getting worse due to killing the bacteria.
I have had headaches and a temperature but apart from that I hardly have a cold.
My friend has her family to look after her, thankfully, but I guess I am worried.

There is a saying 'It never rains it pours' or something.

Anyway, I limped home without the car this morning, and I was due for an interview at 10.30 and despite the chaos of the sudden loss of car, I went. I have been offered a trial of the work as it is out of my normal range of work.
Then the cost of the car repair hit me.

Then I really had to get to work, so I biked to work through the gale when that is not good for my asthma. At least the rain stopped.
I had a few miles to get to work and although the hills are beautiful, they are hard work.

And the work is hard work.
I clean the whole of a big country house every other week.
And today as I was working. Their sheep escaped.
Haha. I didn't try chasing sheep, and it was their fence, not anything I had done, so I closed the road gate and sent a text as the people are not usually there when I do the cleaning.
Thankfully the sheep were easy to recover, but I came home cold and tired, I don't feel great.

The other problem I have had has been two males in my life pratting about. The first, who was gay and in a happy relationship, decided he wanted to go out with me, and got pushy. I was sad to tell him to leave my life as he used to be such a sweet friend.
The other, a Christian friend, decided to tell me all about how he intended to blow his brains out with a shotgun. I thought he had grown out of that rubbish.

It never rains, it pours.

So onwards I go. While the leaders of the political parties are are having face-pulling contests and everyone is scrapping and the church of england are trying to hide their latest 'scandal' behind that new outrage, before using Peter Ball as a full-blown PR stunt and probably slandering me as well, they tend to use my case to make themselves look good while harming me.

The car is out of action until further notice. No panic, I am not happy about not being able to do the rural distribution but I can keep my other work running.

Oh, and the DWP have been randomly awarding me compensation payments, not much, not enough to fix the car, but every little helps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.