Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 19 September 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well I was back from doing the heavy papers just after 7.30, that's not bad is it peeps?

Last night after doing my online work with the other students, I did a little bit of study, then I went to sleep in my new bed.
Well I have trouble adjusting even to clean bed linen and the new bed had clean linen on it, so it took time for me to adjust to a new bed with clean linen.
The other problem was that the temperature has dropped and I am not heating the flat yet, so eventually I got up and got a blanket.

The bed was very comfy compared to the sofa bed, and I also managed to adjust my head support easily. so although it was about 11pm before I slept and I have to get up at 5.30, when I slept, I slept well, and woke this morning with no pain and feeling as if I had rested properly.
I did dream about Jersey again in the night, hardly surprising those of you who know why.
I dreamed I was with someone in Jersey and we were collecting volcanic ash off the Jersey live site, until someone spotted us, and I ran for it.

This morning when the alarms went off, I got up, decided not to shower before doing the papers, just because it is the weekend and I feel lazy and I think it is more effective to shower after doing the heavy papers.
I was doing some writing.
I am going to use some of my precious money on a study breakfast. I am saving what I can for the car, but I need to eat and I need to keep life lively and interesting and varied because that is one of the secrets to beating clinical depression.

Mum was delighted when I asked her if she was free to meet me after tutorial at the uni, it is so funny but it makes me feel like a real person as well. She also has to meet me after my music exam when I take that. I think that is what parents do, isn't it? :) *reads parent job description.

My old next door neighbour was delighted when I knocked on his door at five past seven this morning with his papers. While I have been doing the rural distribution, my old round has had several delivery people and they don't know about knocking on his door with the weekend papers even though I told them, and he said one day he hadn't got the paper by 8.50am because the lad never turned up. Tut tut, I need to make sure people keep the standards up!

I think the blue bike needs more air in it's tyres, although the tonnage of papers may just be weighing it down, plus the tonnage of me :)
Shut up!

Today started dark, because now it is always dark when I go out, and it was cool but not cold, dawn came with clear skies, real mist and a glowing sunrise into a clear and sunny day.
The sea was calm with gentle surf. I haven't been updating you on sea state and I am sure you have been missing that :)

The tooth that lost the filling has settled down, I will wait until Thursday when they intend to extract or crown it :( The journey, by bus because the car is broken, would take hours there and back, and I need to relax and study today. I am much more aware of my energy levels and limits these days so I avoid things that will leave me overtired, and the tooth has lost some it's jagged broken edge so it will be OK, hopefully, until Thursday.

Anyway, study breakfast and peaceful drifting through study and sunny seaside days on the bay :)
Let's hope that God always keeps me protected here from the Diocese and their police, because one more attack that ruins this would kill me.
Lord have mercy and keep me safe from the church of england's vindictiveness, in Jesus Name, amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.