Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Well, I slept well but dreamed sad, and woke in flashbacks.
And although it is a later start on Sunday, some of the alarms still went off early and I am too used to being up early.
But due to the flashbacks, I was delayed getting out, and I biked down the bay in the mist and early sunrise and got to the shop first, and it wasn't open.
Normally at least 'owd Bert is waiting for the shop to open,  but this morning no-one, just me, then they slowly started arriving, but I was the only paper person waiting, and when the shop opened, my round was ready first.
I had to borrow a paper bag because I had forgotten mine, then off I went, nice and early, but someone had marked my round wrong so it was a nightmare to sort out!
At the end I went back to the shop, returned the bag, grumped about the order of the papers, and collected my wages.

I stayed out to bike up and down the bay a bit, lovely early sunshine and mist, very peaceful and quiet, I don't get much time to bike about during the week now.

Then I came home and have been writing, feeling a bit better from flashbacks, they are dreadful when I am half awake, they overwhelm me.

I am just listening to random songs, 'Super Trouper' reminds me of my older siblings finding double meanings in songs when I was little. Unfortunately Abba songs have a lot of double meanings.
I was also trying to remember the name of a book about a girl musician who was in a car crash with her family, the family were killed but while she was in a coma she was faced with a choice to go and be with them or go on living and dedicate her music to them.
Anyone remember the book I mean?

I don't feel like doing anything at all at the moment, I wonder if I will go bowling, I don't think I will go to the car boot sale or welfare.
And my friend is no better with illness, what surprises me is that she is still at home and not hospital but that is either her choice or maybe the hospital has another bug, our local hospital gets every vomiting bug and supervirus it can. My friend's family are looking after her and being protective but they are nice to me when I phone and ask how she is.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.