This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 11 September 2015

Friday evening

Good evening peeps,

A warm and humid day.

I had a lazy morning, I went for a study breakfast and put my laundry in at the laundarette, which is near my house and the cafe.
We have coin operated laundry machines in the block of flats but apart from having to save 20 and 50p coins, the washing machine here isn't great. So I thought a treat of having my clothes properly and promptly washed and dried would be good, plus they neatly fold them and pair the socks.
I have been working on solutions because my stress levels and illness have been overwhelming.

I am making a good recovery from stress and the reactions to painkillers.
This morning's later waking time, 6.30, was great, although I had been dreaming about getting up and doing the papers.

So, study breakfast and laundry were good. And I did some shopping and then got on with studying.
After I collected my clothes from the laundry, I got the poor sad blue bike out, the blue bike lives chained to a tree and that makes me sad.
I biked down the bay, wished I hadn't because of the strong winds. A rough sea and low tide.

I biked to the newsagents and handed in some customer bills. I have to collect these on the rural routes, but I don't have to hand them in the day I collect them.
Then I had a light lunch on the beach, seeing as it was 4pm and I hadn't had lunch.
Then I biked to the medical centre and dropped a note off about the appointment I cancelled and I collected my prescriptions.

Then I came home and settled back into study, did beefburgers for supper and a bit of the weekend clean and tidy, there is not much to do.

I will have a bath now, and then bed time.

Guess what, I saw a badger close up yesterday morning, as I was driving to the rural paper drop, it crossed the road in front of my car and then wasn't sure and nearly crossed back. I don't think it was full grown but wow, seeing a badger is rare.

Two more mornings on leave from doing the papers and I think I will be in better shape for the rest. My shoulder aches now, and my leg, but it is late and I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment