This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning peeps,

5.45am and the weather is a howling gale and torrential rain. That will be fun to go out in! Especially as I have used up all my clean tops because of this weather and I have an interview at 10.30 and not enough time to wash and dry some clothes. I mean, I can't put the washing machine on at this time of morning, even if I had enough of the right coins, and by the time I get home it will be to late.
And to add to that, I have caught my friend's cold, and she is now very ill with a chest infection :(

Anyway, I am fighting the cold.
Yesterday I managed to go and do a few hours of work in a break in the weather, then the wind picked up to galeforce, and if only I felt like it, I would have gone and watched waves breaking over the sea wall and onto the road. Everyone knows I love that, but I was tired.

I wrote some pen letters and a letter about my next music exam - which I really need to get on with studying for! And posted those at the post office.

Then I came home and fell asleep until 8pm.
It is silly, this sleeping. but the sofa bed is so uncomfortable that I don't sleep well at night.

Anyway, at 8pm I wasn't hungry for supper so I chatted to friends online and went back to sleep.

I had a restless night, dreams of being hurt and outcast by the church, and then I woke to the alarm and the wind and rain.

I will get dressed and go to the shop.

Today after the papers, I have to pick up a parcel and then I have an interview at 10.30, well it is supposed to be a chat rather than a formal interview but I would rather be wearing a clean work shirt if I go.
Then in the afternoon I have my hard work shift.
I have moved the other things I was going to do to Thursday.

I think I will have to get my washing done today due to the weather causing a shortage of clean dry clothes. I don't own many clothes and am limited to wearing loose fitting cotton due to hating the feel of most clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment