Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Sorry about the delay in blog. I haven't been too well.

Well yesterday I learned how the door intercom worked and was successful using it, this was when the postman brought a parcel that I had to sign for, a tool I needed for work.

I had started the tedious job of sorting out my messy paperwork. But I went to work, and because it was raining I was doing indoor work.

When I got home I continued with paperwork and the flat.

I slept reasonably well but woke up really ill this morning, I know the prescribed  painkillers are very strong and my system never likes that kind of thing, but my shoulder was killing me and I felt all over very ill.

I crawled around the flat, trying to get dressed, and running a bit later than usual. Then I biked to the papershop as I hate using the car for the papers, but it was very windy, which made it harder.
I got the papers done and came home, and just as I got indoors, torrential rain came pelting down.

I still didn't feel well.

I got myself and the flat sorted out and headed for therapy.

Therapy was difficult because I was more ill than I thought and it was hard to concentrate, but my therapist was very understanding.
On the way home I stopped for shopping.

Due to the weather and no indoor work scheduled, I had a free day and came home and slept for five hours, I woke feeling a bit better, although my shoulder is painful.

I have been watching my programmes and not doing much, Hollyoaks is, as I said, too violent to be realistic, but I watch it anyway. Very sad, Dillon's needless death, but there were funny points, during that row:
'I have a third eye'  
'Oh you should go and get that looked at!'

Hollyoaks!

I am just sorting out my next music exam and university stuff.
It's nearly autumn!

The family who I have been helping are now preparing to move home tomorrow, with all the work nearly done, the baby hasn't showed yet, but my work there is done until they are ready to have the garden done.
They were finishing the decorating when they went to strip paper off a wall and found it covered in mould underneath, not safe for a baby or a pregnant mother, and the Housing association have refused to do anything, it makes me angry, it makes them angry, they have been really let down.

The weather for the next few days looks better, and I will be able to work if I feel as OK as I do now.
Actually I feel anxious now, like the Diocese and their police are hovering. Well I feel like that a lot, but worse at the moment, probably because of the house move. I wonder if I will ever feel safe and not as if my life is about to be violently ripped from me.

It is hard at the moment, trying to get used to a new life, a different way of life, again. I am wiped out.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.