This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Brief updates for now.

Well yesterday I felt very ill, I put a chicken stew thing on to cook in the slow cooker, and then I walked to the high street, which is two minutes away and I looked for things I needed, I got a cutlery rack, and I spied some net curtains and realised I needed to do the impossible and measure up for things.
I felt so ill I thought I would collapse, so I came home, tried to get on with things and then just lay down and slept for a long time.

I had intended to collect the blue bike before it bit too many people and bikes, and also collect a book case, but by the time I woke up, it was early evening and I still felt weak and tired and in pain.
So I hitched a lift by public transport down to the blue bike, and brought it home, and then I did a jacket potato to have with my stew.

I ordered some privacy frosting for the bathroom window as it has a flimsy net and clear windows and as I have to keep the window open to prevent damp, the net blows out of the way in the wind so the tourists get to see my bottom when the open topped bus goes by :) it's funny and not funny.

Anyway, there was time for Hollyoaks when I got home, yes I am still watching it, and then I put some Buffy' DVDs on and lay in bed to watch them.

I had an early night and had nightmares, the previous night was just sad dreams.
I woke this morning in plenty of time for a cuppa before I did the papers.
The sun was shining here when I set out, but as I drove down the bay, the mist was thick and the sea was booming as it hit the shore.
I had to wait for my papers so I watched the little bit of sea that wasn't hidden by mist, a lone fisherman was in his waders in the tide.

I did the papers and have had a lot of toast and tea and orange juice and a good shower, now I need to go and sort out more furniture.
Classic FM is very soothing, it is nice to have the radio on like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment