Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 August 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well it has been Sunday.

This morning I watched 'The Lovely Bones' and Hollyoaks, and I continued to sort the flat out.
I did chicken for dinner and I went to the afternoon car boot sale as the rain had stopped, the car boot sale was sparse despite the weather breaking for a while.

I did my washing. And have just continued to work on the flat and get my office and paperwork back in some form of order.

This evening I biked around the town and the bay and the cliffs.

The weather has been nice again but is going to be awful tomorrow, tomorrow I have errands to run while doing my paperwork, then I have to go see the dentist :( looking down in the mouth for that.

I have worked out how the refuse and recycling works here, and got rid of all sorts of moving-related rubbish.

I think I am nearly ready to sleep, my shoulder is still aching but muffled by painkillers, I think it merits a check by doctors seeing as it is a shoulder injury and I do physical work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.