Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 August 2015

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well this morning I set out for the dentist, great nervousness.
The rain was heavy and our roads are steep and bad, so I was anxious, and it is 8 miles to the dentist.

I got there and there was a locum dentist and he was prompt and efficient, on time like the others never are.
He swiftly did a new filling with no pain, and he was nice, not mad like the other guy.
He recommended a course of further treatment, he was laughing at me because he asked if I was a smoker and I said no, and he said 'You are a tea drinker then! All that nice tea!' because my teeth need a dentist clean. I am booked in but not for a few months as they are so fully booked, they are the only NHS dentist in 50 miles.

Anyway, I drove back, heading for the doctor's surgery.
But the rain became torrential, and the roads started to flood.
The cars were struggling and I pulled over in a car park to wait for the rain to slow down, so did a load of other drivers.

When the rain slowed, I made my way along the bay and past the stormy sea, I went and collected my bag of meds from the chemist and then went to the doctor's surgery, when I told them my concerns, they booked me in to see the nurse practicioner straight away and she said I have torn the muscle and no heavy work for six weeks and she did me a painkiller prescription, another painkiller I can't take before driving! :(
This injury is supposed to be treated with heat, whereas my other problems are supposed to be treated by cold, how confusing.
A shoulder injury is a slow healer, so I have to see if it recovers in six weeks, or go back and get a physio referral :( although I love the physios at the clinic and they are good, I hope it doesn't come to that.

Anyway, I came home, started some study work, and then fell asleep for hours.
I woke up an hour ago and am watching television and chatting online with my mates.

I managed to get some letters written and sent to my pen pals this morning and exchange my library books, getting back to normal now.

The rain and storms have continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.