Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 August 2015

Friday morning

Good morning peeps,

Still lost, bewildered and also ill here, not feeling as bad as yesterday but at least I had a reasonable first night here. I didn't know how I would sleep, but thankfully tiredness overtook me and I lay down on the little inflatable mattress with my various bedding strewn about, and I simply slept.
I was worried about waking up as I couldn't find my alarm clock and my phone refused to set the right time at all, but I slept quite well, woke at about 4am needing the loo and marvelling at the peace and quiet, the roads outside are busy during the day but apparently silent at night, the fridge was chatting away to itself, noisy little thing, but then I slept again until 6am and was in plenty of time to drink tea and go do the papers.
The heavy local papers were on today, so I did the round by car, the blue bike is sulking up at the leisure centre, I was too stressed and tired to collect it yesterday but I will.

I got my local paper, it is boring this week, they run out of news and no good jobs this week.

The flat is chaos, I have very little furniture yet and everything is all over the place, mad-like.

But I gave the hob a test run by doing bacon and eggs, that was a good orientation, however I am very tired and in a lot of pain, so I have cancelled the day's work.
I think I really need time out for the weekend, I am utterly shattered.

The sun is trying to shine and the sea is moody, this flat, like most places on the bay, has 'oblique sea views, ie I can look out the corner of the bay window and see the sea if I want to, it is the same uninspired view as the bathroom at the old house had, I can watch ships floating past the window.

You wanted to know more about the flat, very similar to the old flat, but completely self-contained, own kitchen, bathroom, everything, as yet very awkward to arrange anything, but when I get my strength back I will tackle everything.

I am sitting at the breakfast bar on a stool, it feels very odd, but I don't have a desk yet.
And I am listening to Classic FM to soothe me as I feel like a poorly porcupine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.