Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 22 August 2015

Saturday evening

Hey peeps,

I am still feeling a bit disorientated and ill and also my shoulder is a serious pain, I may go to the walk in clinic if it doesn't ease, because I need to know if it will be further damaged by my work.


This morning I drove to the furniture warehouse, but feeling as I did, I couldn't cope with all the removal men hurrying about in there, I wasn't fit to make decisions, so I came back, via the little furniture shop, because I definitely wanted the book case they had.
So the book case is now installed and full.

It is all a bit tedious with trying to get everything sorted, but one step at a time it will get done.

I biked down to the sea and had a swim and an ice cream, the beaches were packed with people but I found a nice place to swim, the water was warm and clear. After my swim I had my ice cream, and then came home and rinsed myself and my beach things in a cold bath with some nice bubble bath, refreshing and helped to bring my temperature down.
However, it took more energy than I had, and now I am exhausted with a very cross shoulder.
I really wanted to swim today because it is the last good weather for a while and autumn is approaching, It is very hot and humid and we are catching the edge of a thunderstorm at the moment.

I have continued to sort and unpack, and been watching the Big Bang Theory as there was nothing else worth watching, does anyone else think it is a spoof of 'Friends'? I am not a serious Big Bang fan but have watched it on and off for years, and of course I identify with Sheldon :) haha.

Earlier while I was out, I stopped at the library and got some Asterix and Tintin books, it was funny I was lying on the floor reading them when I got home, and eating Rubarb and custard sweets, and it reminded me so much of Saturdays when I was a child.
I also got the DVD of 'The Lovely Bones'. That was in the cinema when I was in Jersey and we went to see it and I remember crying when she was shouting for her dad, because my dad had just died.
The graphics in the film are pretty awesome. The scenery, the effects.
But I am too tired to watch it tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.