Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 6 March 2014

Thursday Evening

Good evening,

Well, old landlord didn't turn up earlier, so I left him a message to say come at 5pm.

Then I went out and had a swim, got carried away again, also did many exercises in the water, stretching my legs and muscles, and doing forward and backward walking as suggested by the consultant.
The pool isn't very big and it gets busy with people swimming up and down even in casual swim time, so it is hard work to swim slow and do exercises.
Tomorrow I am doing a low impact aqua fitness class, just to see how I get on, it is included on my card.

After swimming I went for a ride on the buses, got a pair of jeans for £1 at a chattery shop, and they fit.
I went to the library, paid the fine and got some books.
Then came home.
I had a shower and done odds and ends.

Old landlord popped round, checked something because of the lights not working and smiled and vanished.
My type of landlord, very absent. I am less scared in this setting, despite it's problems, than I would be in a houseshare where my limited social things make life difficult.

Anyway, I am sitting here, books, paperwork and television, I am still too unfocussed to do much with the other blog at the moment.

Birthday wish list:
  • cake
  • more cake
  • Tetley or Yorkshire tea
  • new boots
  • new cotton top
  • steam train
  • ergonomic keyboard
  • enzymes so I can eat fruit and veg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.