Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 29 March 2014

Saturday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I am just relaxing after a nice lunch with friends.

It is a beautiful day and I have been out and about.

I forgot to say this morning, I woke at quarter-to-five from a horrible dream about dealing with the Scott-Joynts, I dreamed that Mrs Scott-Joynt was doing as she used to, trying to make things alright, which she couldn't because her husband and Jane Fisher gave her such a warped picture of things, and I wasn't interested, so I was telling Bishop Scott-Joynt off, he was trying to escape and make excuses and I called him a selfish incompetent man, I was so angry in my dream, and JM was there as well twisting things further, which made me more angry.
I woke up angry and I thing I had been berating them out loud.
I needed three cups of tea and a shower to calm me down.

I have just seen Bob Hill's new blog.
I wish people would stop writing rubbish in the comments, someone trying to tell Bob that I wasn't deported in my pyjamas, when I was, and trying to get Bob to shush.

I was in my pyjamas, my pyjamas were dark blue tracksuit bottoms and a blue top, I wasn't wearing a bra and I was wearing soft indoor shoes, not suitable for being homeless in but I was left homeless in them, I was not wearing a bra when I was arrested, deported or in prison, because I was arrested when I got out of bed, I was wearing a jumper because I had been shaking with shock at the previous day's happenings, which are not recorded accurately or explained properly.

Anyway, back to the present before I have a collapse.

I got a load of money through today, and so I re-start my therapy on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.