Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 8 March 2014

Saturday Night

Good evening,

I went for my walk, I was a bit stiff and limping to start with, but my muscles warmed and I walked well, I walked slowly and easily, a few mils on the flat, and though it was a lovely sunny day, the haze soon hid the hills where I live, I was walking over to the other hills. I got there and had a cuppa at the cafe at the bottom of the hill. I like that cafe, I have not been there for a while but I like it, they do a good mug of tea, and I sat outside and enjoyed the view and the day.
Then I had a slow and gentle walk halfway up the hill, then headed down again and made my way to the bus stop.

I went into town and got a book from the library and some reduced stuff from the supermarket, then when I got home I have been relaxing and reading and blogging, watching Titanic again and had a shower, now it is nearly bed time.
I realise I have kind of got used to indoors, I suppose, but if the diocese launch on me, I will quit.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.