Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 March 2014

Friday

Good morning,

I went back to sleep again eventually, being awake at night is my idea of hell, but I just wasn't sleeping, eventually I was just so tired.
In my view, nights are for sleeping, I would normally be happy to sleep from 9 or 10pm to 6 or 7am, but circumstances just haven't been allowing that.

Anyway, so I had vivid and sad dreams about churches, and I woke, got up, did my usual routine of fruit juice and three tablets, anti-histamine, vitamin and none of your business, then a cuppa and then I went out to post a letter, I find going out first thing quite hard, physically and mentally, not wanting to face the world and not able to walk well, but I posted my letter, I was lucky because although I have about 50p in small change as money, I found three stamps and put two on this bumper letter which contains pages of forms and three pages of covering letter, to try and improve my financial situation.

I put the rubbish out, my rubbish anyway. And when I got back, I put my laundry on. I always get a pat on the head and a cookie for doing my domestic tasks and my paperwork tasks.

Today I can't do much other than paperwork and housework, so I will apply myself to those.
I have a chest infection! It has started nagging recently, reminding me it is a year since that really bad illness, the one where I was drowning at night because I couldn't breathe, and I was waking up with blood that I had coughed up on the pillow, I have to assure you, I have never fought so hard to clear an illness, all because I did not want to end up in the hands of the Diocese of Winchester's police.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.