Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday Night

Good evening,

Well it has felt like a weekday. On Saturday I am meant to relax and enjoy television and walks and swims and relaxing, but I have been doing blog work and other things as if it was a weekday.

This evening I went to the big supermarket, got all some necessities and also a new cotton top as mine all have holes in.

There was a splendid sunset, wish I had a camera, and if anyone wants to send me one for my Birthday, that would be lovely.

When I got home, the leak had indeed stopped, so I bleached the bathroom and cleaned everything and generally did the housework.

Then I blogged and did a blogs task list, haven't got around to next week's general task list yet, but next week I will start to re-organize my life after stripping it down to solitary bare bones as my social routine wasn't working and I was afraid of another Jill and George situation with one set of friends so I had to ask for space, basically I am trying to create a stable, low-impact life where I am not unhealthily solitary, able to be with people and have occupation, but not overwhelmed, it is tough on a budget and while I am still not sure how to approach the attachment disorder, especially as I cannot afford therapy for the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.