This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 31 March 2014

Monday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime.

Saturday was a lovely day, time with friends and shopping, a late Birthday in a way.

On Sunday morning I was tired so I didn't go to church, my neck and shoulder were hurting, so I stayed in, watched the music channel and did the housework, did a roast dinner readymeal for lunch.
And due to no hoover, I have got a brush and dustpan and I swept the carpet that way :)

In the evening I went to church, I told the priest I was not feeling well, in case I had to leave during the service, so he prayed, and I was alright, the pain in my head and neck faded out during the service.

I got a lift home after the service, but then I was bored and the place was clean and tidy and there was nothing much to watch on television, so I went out riding on the buses.

Then I slept when I got home, without even a cup of tea. I was tired.

I didn't sleep deeply, and I dreamed a lot, but I woke early this morning, showered, found that the milk had gone off so I used emergency UHT for my tea, then off I went for therapy, due to the clocks changing, it was still fairly dark when I set out, but it got light on the way.

Therapy was ok.

Then I headed back here.

It is raining after a bright start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment