This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Good morning peeps,
September 1st 2013, I am not sure what the point in blogging is any more but I thought I would.

I know things have changed since we last blogged together, but I am sure you will catch up with that.

Last night was bad, not because it was a weekend night but because I have bad nights every night, I am tense, in and out of flashbacks, nightmares, and terrors, that is when I can sleep, I have difficulty sleeping at all and sometimes, like last night, I have to get up to vomit.
Something wrong there peeps, and I don't know where it is coming from, apart from the wretched church of england wrecking my life again.

Thankfully they are not directly reaching me here.

Anyway, this morning I got up as usual, did my hair, teeth and mouthwash but not the rest of me and washed the vomit away with soapy water, it was only the peanut butter sandwiches I had had for supper yesterday.

I stashed everything and sat and read my book, and then walked down to McD's for orange juice and a muffin and then on to the cafe for a pot of tea.
Then I had a wet wipe and deodorant wash.
The mosquitos and insects are still biting me to death despite my use of repellants.

Then back to church, my churchpeople arrived, made me welcome and made me tea, and it was the usual comforting Sunday morning with my churchpeople.

Then here I am in the cafe, and as the weather is still fine and warm, I will wash myself in the bucket and wash my smalls and put them in the sun to dry, and I will lay down on my blanket and read my books and have a picnic.

This evening we have church again.

No comments:

Post a Comment