This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Hey peeps,

Well yesterday evening was quiet, I sat and read my textbook and brewed tea, had a walk and got to my porch for an early sleep.
Fell into deep sleep. Woke at 3am needing the loo, a drunk person was crashing around in the bushes, occasionally there was a crash and a thump and swearwords like he walked into a tree.

I slept again but there were terrors and nightmares and distresses in my light sleep.
I slept deeper towards morning and woke up comfy but a bit too warm, 7am, an hour before pastoral care.

My stove was out in the corner and my tea making stuff was under a bucket so I set to work making tea and getting on with my Sunday wash, which is the thorough one including my hair.

I was all washed by the time pastoral care started, pastoral care was ok, but did not relieve my tension and distress about the church of england, my old friends came in during pastoral breakfast and shared stories about previous harvest services, one of them went to lead harvest at another church and one was to lead the service at my church.

It was one of those days when I was at church by 8am and didn't leave until just after 3pm, not long ago.

After pastoral breakfast, I helped with preperations for the harvest service, and then it was time for the service, after the service was coffee and I was given some chocolate, and a duvet, and a harvest food parcel.

Then we had harvest lunch, so I helped set up tables and set everything out, sat with my friend for lunch, then helped with teas and coffees, and clearing away, and then tedious jobs like unblocking drains and sharpening hundreds of pencils for the church youth meetings.

And by the time that was all over, it was gone 3pm.

So here I am, just escaped.
I have a free afternoon for lazing on the blanket and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment