Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 6 September 2013

Good morning peeps.

Well yesterday I went to the town where I have therapy.
I looked at the sea but it was too hot to be out in the full sun so I didn't go in the sea.
I was tired.

I went for therapy, it was not my best therapy session, I also had to do a trauma questionnaire, it looks bleak, even though I am miles better than I was a year or 18 months ago.

I had no trouble coming back on the rush hour train and managed to get a direct train and a seat all the way.

I was so tired that I lay down and tried to sleep, but someone blundered into my sleeping area and then blundered away again without harming me, and didn't come back, but that left me tense.

I didn't sleep deeply, I was tense and with this tiredness that feels different from normal tiredness.
Then it started raining at 3am and the other homeless were running riot so there was nowhere for me to shelter, and even packing my blankets away was disrupted by the other homeless.
They are a pain.

So I packed the blankets away and climbed down into the drain and lit my stove there, which I shouldn't, and sat on my coat and brewed tea. Drank tea, sat and let time pass, waited till 5am and went walking in the rain, the police slowed to look at me but 5am is a legitimate time to be out and about, I do not wander at night for the very reason that the police can get in a flap about it.

When McD's opened at 6am I got a bagel and orange juice and sat a while, then I went back to my stove, coat and book despite the rain.
I am going to be dead with exhaustion and I am not going to London, probably, because it will be too much for me and I have got my heart appointment in a week and that is another long journey.

Sitting in the cafe with more tea, it is pouring with rain outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.