This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Hi peeps,
captain's blog, 16.16.

Wow, peeps, haven't we come a long way, I remember a year ago, the prophecy that clouds were gathering, shadows forming and that something was to happen in February this year.
Well plenty happened, didn't it, peeps, but no justice.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I revised without being disturbed by the Great Grim Church.
I got to college in plenty of time so that I could have a proper tour and orientate myself, and the staff were ok with that because I am autistic.

I had a good nose around, and talked about financial support and bus passes, I will very likely get funding for a bus pass, which will be a relief.

I went to class, this my second class that I started a week late, it was hard work catching up at first but it got easier and I am pretty much caught up.

I was tired and had used the last of my money by the time I went to wait for the bus, a half hour wait as usual, and then the long journey home.

The weather was turning bad so I tucked down in the porch, warm and peacful as the rain pelted down, I was asleep immediately and slept peacefully and deeply through the night.

I woke in the morning, rested, relaxed, comfy and lazy, I am sure more time in bed should be compulsary.
I got up and quickly packed away, did my hair and mouthwash and went to the cafe, my money was in but I also had earned a free pot of tea on my loyalty card :) typical!

Then I went to pastoral care, which went well, and then I went to get a few essentials from the pound shop, then it was time to go and see my Scottish friend for a coffee and a natter and knitting lesson, no great improvement in my knitting, peeps, it is like learning to drive.

Then I had a brief stop in the library to do my emails.

Then I went to meet my friend at her shop, she had potassium permanganate for me, and we had a cuppa and a chat, I gave her some money I owed her, and then we went to get a can of gas for my stove! :) yay.

So then I went off to set up stove in my corner and boiled water and mixed up hot and cold water and potassium permanganate to bathe in.
Messy stuff but excellent results usually, one of my hands is currently dyed brown as a result :)

so I had my soak in pp, and changed my foam pads in my boots and wiped them out with pp as well, and also brushed my teeth and did my hair and changed into new socks and generally sorted myself out and packed my notebooks and textbooks for tonight.

People were arriving down at church for harvest decorating and social groups, so I went in and made tea and coffee for anyone who wanted it.

Then it was time to get the bus, which I did, arrived here in the college town, went to the port to watch a bit of water traffic and then had a pot of tea and a very late lunch, I also got some passport photos for my bus pass.

a few hours to go until class, I may as well revise.

No comments:

Post a Comment