This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Hi peeps,
well yesterday afternoon, someone did fill my flask and thermal cup, but they forgot to put any milk in the thermal cup so it was black coffee so I saved it for when I got caffiene withdrawal in the evening.
I was in and out of sleep in my corner, not well, sunburn made me ill.

Did I tell you about the swarm? I am sure they were bees not wasps, and they went past me, very close, and I kept still and they were gone.

It wasn't a good night, I had supper from the food given me earlier and tried to sleep, but I was hot, cold, tense, sick, rained on, disturbed by other homeless and nearby truck drivers, but in the last few hours of the night I slept lightly as the rain fell on me and only wet my top blanket.

I got up and it was wet and drizzly but the swellings from sunburn were slightly better.
I got some food from my stash, pineapple rings and shortbread, and that was breakfast.

I went to the post office and withdrew my last 30pence, which is always a good joke, and I had 20pence already, so I went to the coffee morning and got a mug of tea for 50p, my Scottish friend was there and she sat with me and got me more tea and biscuits and sausage rolls.

Then I litterpicked the churchyard and said hello to the churchman who was weeding the edge of the car park.

I got a number of messages of offers of help from friends who got an SOS message from me yesterday, and I waited in the library until a friend came and brought me back to her house and we had a good meal and I am just relaxing here for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment