Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Good morning peeps,
I may still be asleep, I am not sure yet.

Yesterday I stopped at the cafe for a tea and then went to the bakery after the library closed. I was not hungry but I got two sausage rolls and a cheese and onion pasty.

I went and sat in my corner and ate the pasty and a sausage roll.

eventually I went to see who was around, there was a lady crocheting a giant caterpillar so I sat and talked to her, she told me that to start with I will have to do 'granny squares' to learn to crochet.

one of the church ladies turned up to unlock the church for Bible Study and gardening club, and then she and I did some weeding in the church garden, and got a lot of banter from the gardening club.

the Bible studiers turned up, but I sat in the hall and drank tea, I am still working towards being able to do Bible study because often I am too hyperactive and I worry about disrupting things, so I tend to sit out.

I listened a bit to the gardening club talking about hardy geraniums. I read my forgiveness book, which is what the priest has got me and it is a good learning curve.

After Bible study, the lady who unlocked the place had a parcel of toiletries for me, recently people seem to have remembered my articles in the church magazine last year, I did a series on how to help the homeless because so many people asked, and I included a thing about saving your small complimentary toiletries from hotels as they are the ideal size for a rough sleeper's backpack, so recently people are giving me small toiletries.
another Bible study lady brought me a jacket and a sleeping back that she mentioned the other day, my sleeping bag has become very ragged, so I am pleased to have a new one, the old one gets incorporated into the winter blanket pile as well, so it all helps.

So off I went and tucked down snug and comfy, slept sweetly through the night and woke up feeling all lazy and comfy about things.
I wandered out of the blankets and set the stove up and washed my hair and some of the rest of me, changed my teeshirt and socks and had a few cups of tea and the sausage roll from yesterday, it is yet another clear sunny morning.

Here I am drinking tea, today I am supposed go and get a cuppa at church at 9.30 and later I am supposed go and have a chat with my friend at her shop.

We have a joke that I am a posh rough sleeper.
It used to be a very tough life on the road as a rough sleeper, maybe it has changed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.