Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 22 September 2013

Hi peeps,
I was restless and unsettled yesterday.
But in the evening I settled to reading my book and brewing tea.
I went for my walk and settled in my blankets, it was a noisy night and my head was buzzing, and I got bitten by mosquitos and it was midnight before I settled down and the noise settled down and I slept.

Woke this morning, it wasn't raining, but the air was heavy and damp as it was all yesterday and so far today.

I brewed tea and started my wash.

After an hour it was time for porridge and pastoral care, I am not supposed to have pastoral care at the weekend, but for some reason this weekend I have done.

Then I went and finished my wash and changed my clothes and then it was church time.

Church was as good as usual, there are a lot of church events coming up, so one person gave me a ticket for a three course meal in a few weeks time, and my friend asked me if I wanted to come to a simple lunch in a few weeks and I said that seeing as I am simple I would come, and she said it is hard to keep a straight face when I am around, the priest's wife reminded me there is a women's breakfast coming up, so I am happy with all this food on the horizon.

My friend said she would get the textbook I need from Amazon as it isn't available in WH Smiffs, they have every other textbook but not mine.

Anyway, here I am in the cafe, there is no news today, so that is good, I wish the church of england and the police would just all spontaniously combust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.