Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 12 September 2013

Hey peeps,
excuse the lack of blog, I have had 24 hours of crisis.

Well I managed to get into an almighty misunderstanding with some of my churchpeople, and that combined with heavy rain last night and no shelter, left me drained and devastated.
Then this morning my money didn't come through and I had none left.

I was very upset about my money not coming through, every time they make an error and stop my money it means a day at the benefits office and a torturous series of phone calls and answering questions and panicking, it leaves me ill, so I decided not to even try, I was cold and wet and despairing and tired.

Thankfully my churchpeople, as well as calmly sorting out yesterdays misunderstanding, offered moral and prayer support, no-one had time to go to the benefits office with me today but they offered to tomorrow, but in the meantime I sent emails, to the central office and also to my old friend who worked for the benefits agency, and then I took a handwritten letter to the benefits office, and left it with them to sort out without me being there, and they did, after a fashion.
My money will be in my account on Monday! :(:(
In the meantime I had no money, no food and no ticket to London to go to the hospital on Saturday.

I chatted to my friends online for a while and felt a lot better but lack of food and tea was getting to me, and then I found enough for a pint of milk, hiding in my pocket.

I trotted off to get a pint of milk and hoped I had enough gas for the stove, got to the stove and found that someone had left me a new gas canister, so I texted them thanks and told them I was short of food, they said they would come down, and I brewed tea while I waited.

They came down with some money and told me they would go with me and get my tickets to London tomorrow and I could pay them back when my money came through.
They also talked about my future lodgings that one day we will arrange.

When they had gone, I boiled a few kettles for my wash, which had gone forgotten all day, and had a wash and plenty of tea.

Here I am, just the end of the day at the library, more bad weather expected but who cares?
I will just have to become waterproof like a duck.

This morning I briefly had a cuppa with my friend and she taught me my first knitting, I did some finger knitting, got the hang of that and struggled a bit with my first bit of knitting with needles, this is like sailing and knots, it uses the part of my brain that does not work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.