This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Hi Peeps,

Well I wandered through yesterday, tried to get some daytime sleep when the rain stopped, but I couldn't sleep and I was worried because I knew the weather would turn bad.

In the evening when the choir came to practice, they let me use the kitchen for making tea and heating up some pasta for my supper.

Then it was back out in the rain.

I had no idea how to keep dry and sleep, and I was so tired.
I went to the late-night cafe and had a coffee.

Then I went to find cardboard.

I was fortunate that I found lots of cardboard, some large slabs and smaller boxes.

I found my survival bag, which is a big tough plastic bag.
I put cardboard on the ground, put a cardboard box at the head and put my waterproof coat over it, put a pillow in it, I got in my sleeping bag and left the rest of my bedding dry in the dustbin.
I got into the survival bag so that it was covering the sleeping bag up to under my arms, then I pulled a slab of cardboard over me, it covered me completely, over the survival bag and right up to the cardboard box I put my head in.
So I was completely covered from the weather, and the cardboard and survival bag made me quite warm.

I slept. I was woken at one point because some drinkers were making a noise, one of them had keeled over and the others were trying to get her home.

I slept again, slept well into the early morning, got up a bit later than usual, it had rained a lot but I had stayed dry. The cardboard was wet but I was dry and rested enough.

I went to the cafe and had my pot of tea.
Then I wandered to church as there was a course on there this morning and so I had use of the kitchen for tea, and I read my book in church.

Eventually I wandered down to my friend's shop and had a coffee and a chat.

Then I went to have lunch wiv all me pals.

And then I spent some time in the library.

Then I went back to base camp and did some sorting out, because I forgot my wash this morning.

I washed my socks and knickers and a teeshirt and long sleeved top.
Then I washed myself and my hair.
All smart and clean, teeth brushed and washing hung out to dry.

The weather is sunny and windy, a break from the rain, which helps.

I sorted out my posessions in my lockable box, and tried to settle for a nap, but I couldn't, so I read my book a bit and then came back here.
There are going to be light rain showers tonight but nothing terrible, hopefully the drinkers wont disturb me and I will sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment