Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hey peeps,

you nearly didn't get an update at all today, I forgot.

Yesterday the priest came up to the library and apologized for getting too caught up to talk to me, he made an appointment with me for a breakfast meeting today.

I wandered idly through the day, tried to have a snooze as I was tired, didn't manage to, got some books, gas, handwarmers and usual meds and toiletries that I need when the money comes through.

The weather was cold and yesterday was the first really autumnal day, cold and smoky and lovely, made me feel alive again.

In the evening I sat in church and drank tea as the choir practiced, lent someone my phone to call their taxi, and wandered off to bed.
Slept solid through the night.

woke up and there was a drunk idiot nearby swearing and falling over, I do not know if he saw me or not.

I packed up my bedding, did my hair and mouthwash and went to the cafe, had a quick pot of tea and went to have breakfast with the priest., we had a good chat.

Then it was time to see all me pals, I had some cups of tea and soda with me pals and didn't stop for food.
The priest had given me sandwiches for lunch anyway, and off I went to the library.

I was too hot and distracted for the library and eventually I went to find myself a spare pair of jeans as my only pair needed a wash and so I stank.

I got some jeans.
And came here to the cafe, the weather is bad with heavy rain but I can spend the evening in church while Bible study is on.

Ah, one of the colleges has invited me for an interview, on thursday, I can be a late starter if I am accepted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.