This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Yesterday I stayed in bed, funny thing for a homeless person to do but I could hardly walk and had no reason at all to get up. Really very depressed. I got up twice to go accross the road to McD's and get tea with my stickers.
I had almost no food, a few old apples and some chocolate and biscuits, but though I was hungry I wasn't really using any energy either, so I thought it would be ok. I didn't feel ill with low blood sugar, just exhausted and despairing.
I was in the summerhouse, so I just stayed tucked into my blankets.

I checked my emails and things when I went over to the cafe, the clinic that was treating my walkign said that they think I need an x-ray and maybe I should go to A&E, but there is no way of getting to A&E, and I couln't even walk into town.
My doctor's surgery were ringing me about a letter for an appointment that should have been cancelled, they are the rudest and most unhelpful people and I am not getting the help I need from the doctor and yet they are phoning me about appointments that clearly are not valid, I am very annoyed. They still won't actually help me and were rude to me, so I made another complaint. I realise that I am not going to get medical help from this surgery because I won't go there and deal with the rude staff there, and since the doctor failed to help me I have heard nothing from him, he refuses to reply to messages. So I need a new doctor, but as with everything else, I simply cannot get the energy to get a new doctor, this county has the worst medical services in the country and I am tired of being messed about and being drugged for medical problems that need physical treatment, my body cannot tolerate the medicines.

Anyway, I stayed in bed and drank coffee from my brew kit with lots of sugar, because I had no milk left.

Eventually I slept through the night with the radio on quietly.
I woke up feeling a bit better, my leg is very bad though. I didn't feel hungry when I woke, just weak.
I washed and had some coffee and started walking.

It is a few miles walk and I can only walk very slowly. I walked past the police testing cars, and I kept walking.
Eventually I stopped at a church, I remember the nice vicar telling em I could always come to that church for help. But the vicar there was a different one and not too friendly, I didn't think I could walk any further in the cold rain as I was getting dizzy, so I was grateful when he grudgingly got me some toast and tea. I felt better at once. I continued my walk and arrived in town, my big issue seller friend - 'Cheerful' stopped me and gave me a full card of McD's stickers, and I saved that for later and headed for the daycentre.

The daycentre people got me a sandwich and some tea and I sat with rudeman and co and listened and rested.
Then I went to the library and caught up on computer things a bit.
Then I went back to the daycentre, they got me more tea and the leftover sandwiches and some spare packets of crisps, so I have supper of sorts.
Here I am. In the library.
There is still a gap in my blog from the last few days, and I will catch it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment